We are looking for a skilled programmer to help us out with our brand new project; a cool first-person multiplayer action game set in the same fictional universe of our game Die Young, currently available on Steam Early Access and on indiegala.com.
The ideal candidate will be able to work closely with design to develop high quality experiences for players. More specifically, s/he will be involved in every stage of development, from building the initial prototype to shipping the final build. Experience working with Unreal Engine is a requirement. Excellent communication skills are important.
- Design and implement various gameplay systems in a multiplayer action title.
- Develop new gameplay synchronization code in C++ to handle new systems and features as needed.
- Communicate with team members in multiple locations to discuss solutions, and gracefully resolve issues.
- Experience writing networking code.
- Competency with networking and asynchronous programming concepts.
- C++ object oriented experience and demonstrable skill. Job based development in C++ preferred (academic work acceptable).
- Computer Science, Engineering or other Science-based degree.
- Passion for playing and making games.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous relevant work experience.
This is a full-time position working from our office located in Rome, ITALY. We are not looking for remote contract for this position.
Being a small independent studio, this position means that you will have the opportunity to work closely with our small development team of ten people, and help us craft a great video game. If you are interested in working with us, we’d love to hear from you (via email@example.com).
Please submit your application with a resume and portfolio.