Don’t worry about all the stuff we’ve listed below – those are just specifics. Fact of the matter is that if you’re a passionate game developer (who can work in Rome) with the will to learn and within a dynamic team, there’s a place for you here! Send your applications to email@example.com!
Unity 3D Programmer Responsibilities
- Translating requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code
- Constructing the base or the engine on which the game will run
- Producing prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
We are looking for a specialized Unity 3D Programmer to turn game ideas into code in a fast moving environment. You will be involved in various aspects of game’s creation from concept to finished product including coding, programming, audio, design, production and visual arts.
- Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code
- Constructing/maintaning the base or the engine on which the game will run
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
- Develop schedules and determine milestones
- Work with game scripts and storyboards
- Animate characters and objects
- Contribute to the design and audio features of the game
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality
- Detect identification and resolution and document technical specifications
- “Polish” the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems
- Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development
- Hands on experience primarily with Unity, C++ and/or other programming languages
- High level knowledge of APIs and libraries
- Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Knowledge of networking is a plus
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!